Greetings & Welcome to Platoon 2125

If your recruit has been placed in platoon 2125, then you are in the right place! This is the topic/place where anyone/all members affiliated with this platoon can come to connect with one another. If you have any questions, please just ask!

A good source of information for bootcamp is at our www.recruitparents.com webpage :) You can visit the link or find the box on the right hand side of every MFN page. Happy browsing!

Views: 15702

Replies to This Discussion

Hello everyone in 2125 looks like we're gonna be one big happy family for this journey. We just found out today that my nephew is in this battalion. Awesome I can't wait to meet you all.

Hi and welcome :)  Hopefully we'll have more joining platoon 2125 as form letters start arriving :)

Jaimie (1~JimmayAnne)

MFN BCG Moderator

Proud Sis of LCpl Howzie-Stateside & LCpl Arnold-Deployed 2 Afghanistan Stateside

Harrqueen said:

Hello everyone in 2125 looks like we're gonna be one big happy family for this journey. We just found out today that my nephew is in this battalion. Awesome I can't wait to meet you all.

Hello, I just got my sons platoon number 2125 from his recruiter today.. still waiting for a form letter..I can't wait to come down for graduation August 10th!! I am so glad to have this forum.. :) 

I just received my first letter from my son.  He is in Platoon 2125.  I wasn't expecting it quite so soon but maybe it's because we live in California.

Hi Shell, chrisswart, & Sergeant :)  Welcome to platoon 2125 :)

Jaimie (1~JimmayAnne)

MFN BCG Moderator

Proud Sis of LCpl Howzie-Stateside & LCpl Arnold-Deployed 2 Afghanistan Stateside

That's funny!  My son said it was "fun".  Do the DI's them what to write?

YAY! Lol - @ Sgt Barrios - my son is safe!! Just kidding - congratulations - I can't wait to meet u guys - August.10th OORAH!

Thank you! 

1~JimmayAnne (Jaimie) said:

Hi Shell, chrisswart, & Sergeant :)  Welcome to platoon 2125 :)

Jaimie (1~JimmayAnne)

MFN BCG Moderator

Thank you for your service :) and thank you for willing to answer questions for our members.  While us moderators have only personal/board experience it's always great to have input from someone who's actually gone through waht the recruits are going through :)

Jaimie (1~JimmayAnne)

MFN BCG Moderator

Sergeant Barrios USMC said:

For the first letter they are directed what to write. It is mostly intended to inform you of their platoon number and to inform us that they are still alive! It is funny how he is already starting to use terminology like "outstanding" lmao!!!

My wife and i are both Marines and having raised my brother in law like one of my own is a great feeling to see that it is finally paying off!

If any of you have any questions please feel free to direct them to me! Did i mention that i might know his DI??? Oh the hell he will pay! I will definitely make sure he works extra hard for his Eagle Globe and Anchor! Lol

chrisswart said:

Thank you Sergeant Barrios.  I will definitely direct any questions I have to you.  I know my mom has several questions, too.

For the first letter they are directed what to write. It is mostly intended to inform you of their platoon number and to inform us that they are still alive! It is funny how he is already starting to use terminology like "outstanding" lmao!!!

My wife and i are both Marines and having raised my brother in law like one of my own is a great feeling to see that it is finally paying off!

If any of you have any questions please feel free to direct them to me! Did i mention that i might know his DI??? Oh the hell he will pay! I will definitely make sure he works extra hard for his Eagle Globe and Anchor! Lol

chrisswart said:

How many recruits are typically in a Platoon?

1~JimmayAnne (Jaimie) said:

Thank you for your service :) and thank you for willing to answer questions for our members.  While us moderators have only personal/board experience it's always great to have input from someone who's actually gone through waht the recruits are going through :)

Jaimie (1~JimmayAnne)

MFN BCG Moderator

chrisswart said:

Did anyone get a different PLT # from the form letter than they originally got from the recruiter ?

It looks like our recruit was moved from 2126 to 2125.  Can anyone tell us how they are housed in the barracks. Will they only be with their PLT ?

RSS

Receive our Newsletter

Receive our Newsletter!
Enter your email:
Click for Archive Newsletters

ANNOUNCEMENTS

FREE 2015 Calendar!
Just pay $3 Shipping.
Click here to order.

Alert us to Content Violations

Let us know if you find content that may not comply with The Guidelines or Terms of Use. Click to report.

Group Categories

Join several groups! Select from categories that meet your needs or match your Marine's career:

Our Fallen Heroes

Please take a moment to honor our Fallen Marines. Click here to visit the condolence forum.

Click here to learn more ways to support Gold Star Families or if you are a Gold Star Family.

MARINEPARENTS.COM

HELP & INFORMATION LINKS

MarineParents.com:

The Marine Corps:

About Deployment:

WHATSAFTERBOOT.COM

A few KEY LINKS for After Boot parents:

RecruitParents.com

HELP & INFORMATION LINKS
(links open in a new window by clicking "GO!" button below)

RecruitParents.com:

General Information:

Recruit Training:

Family Day & Graduations:

After Boot Camp:

Additional Resources:

© 2014   Created by Marine Parents Inc.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Care Package Project
Care Package Project™
Purple Heart Hero Support
Purple Heart Hero Support™
Operation PAL
Operation PAL ™
Gold Star Family Support
Gold Star Family Support™
Combat Recovery
Combat Recovery™
After the Corps
After the Corps ™
Gold Star Luminary
Luminary Initiative
Marine Parents Combined Federal Campaign #57100 Show Me Heroes Hiring Veterans in Missouri Capital One Visa Card and Marine Parents Supporting Our Troops MarineParents.com is a Marine Corps Charity Partner Eleven Years of Service to Marines and their Families Shop for Marine Corps items at the EGA Shop IBM and Marine Parents Partnership in Charity AmazonSmile and Marine Parents Charity MarineParents is a Guidestar Exchange Gold Participant
MarineParents.com, Inc.
PO Box 1115
Columbia, MO 65205
Phone (573) 449-2003
Copyright © 2003-14 MarineParents.com, Inc. ~ All Rights Reserved Worldwide
MarineParents.com is an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) public charity,
a Marine Corps Charity Partner, and Official Marine Corps Trademark Licensee.
Site Map   |   Statements of Use   |   Outreach Programs   |   Join Team Marine Parents
Neither the United States Marine Corps
nor any other component of the
Department of Defense has approved,
endorsed, or authorized this service.