MarineParents: Marine Family Network (MFN)

An Outreach Program of MarineParents.com

Hey,

My marine is about two weeks into MOS school. Im just seeing if anyone on here has a marine along side mine.! If so let me know!! graduation is June 6th i believe.!

Views: 683

Replies to This Discussion

Hey...i don't. But its good to hear from you.
Hopefully more will join you soon. My best wishes to your Marine through his MOS training.

1~Keri (HCC)
MFN Marine Groups Moderator/mgr
VPP of Cpl. M - 1MEF/1LE Bn
Hi our Marine Bayes is 621 and he picked up two weeks ago but I believe his graduation is on May29th
Do you know if he is FROC twenty.? That's where my boyfriend is.
My son was supposed to be FROC 20, but he got bumped for a reservist, then he was 21, but was bumped because he was the only one. So Gumby strikes and we continue to wait. :-)
Well I'm sorry to hear that. My boyfriend was supposed to be 19 but at the last minute there was a reservist.! He wasn't to happy. But I wish your son luck for next week.!

Our son is hoping to start training tomorrow.   Is anyone else's Marine starting this week?

He is one of those pesky reservist.   He really wanted to go active but was told it would be an additional 12 to 18 months before an available ship date.   I guess they get priority so they can get through the MOS school and off the payroll as quick as possible.

I believe you are correct Chris. My best wishes to your Marine through his MOS training.
Give him my thanks for his decision to serve.
1~Keri (HCC)
VPP M - 1MEF/1LE Bn
Isaiah 41:10
My son got his MOS today and it's 0621! He flies to CA tomorrow.
Great Beth! My congrats on his graduation from MCT. Hopefully the wait to class up won't be too long. If so, have him ask about the working parties.
I'm sure he will enjoy his evenings and weekends now.
1~Keri (HCC)
VPP of Cpl. M - 1MEF/1LE Bn

My son starts his schooling for 0621 on Monday. How long is school, when would he graduate, and what does Tac 24 mean? Thank you in advance.

The link to the school is on our MOS Listings page. Scroll down to Occ Field 06 MOS's and you'll see the link and other links too. There are two additional links as well to learn more about your Marine's MOS. Pictures too! It's always cool and interesting to see the pictures. http://www.whatsafterboot.com/mos.asp

I believe training is 42 days (weekends off) unless someone has different information.
http://www.trngcmd.marines.mil/MCCES

1~Keri (HCC)
VPP of Sgt. M - 1MEF/1LE Bn -- deployed
Isaiah 41:10

RSS

Receive our Newsletter

Receive our Newsletter!
Enter your email:

Click for Archive Newsletters

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Starts with June 2016 and includes every month through June 2017. 

Alert us to Content Violations

Let us know if you find content

that may not comply with

The Guidelines or Terms of Use

Click to report.

Group Categories

Join several groups! Select from categories that meet your needs or match your Marine's career:

Our Fallen Heroes

Please take a moment to honor our Fallen Marines. Click here to visit the condolence forum.

Click here to learn more ways to support Gold Star Families or if you are a Gold Star Family.

MARINEPARENTS.COM

HELP & INFORMATION LINKS

MarineParents.com:

The Marine Corps:

About Deployment:

WHATSAFTERBOOT.COM

A few KEY LINKS for After Boot parents:

RecruitParents.com

HELP & INFORMATION LINKS
(links open in a new window by clicking "GO!" button below)

RecruitParents.com:

General Information:

Recruit Training:

Family Day & Graduations:

After Boot Camp:

Additional Resources:

© 2017   Created by Marine Parents Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Care Package Project
Care Package Project™
Purple Heart Hero Support
Purple Heart Hero Support™
Operation PAL
Operation PAL ™
Gold Star Family Support
Gold Star Family Support™
Combat Recovery
Combat Recovery™
After the Corps
After the Corps ™
Gold Star Luminary
Luminary Initiative
Marine Parents Combined Federal Campaign #57100 Show Me Heroes Hiring Veterans in Missouri Capital One Visa Card and Marine Parents Supporting Our Troops MarineParents.com is a Marine Corps Charity Partner Eleven Years of Service to Marines and their Families Shop for Marine Corps items at the EGA Shop IBM and Marine Parents Partnership in Charity AmazonSmile and Marine Parents Charity MarineParents is a Guidestar Exchange Gold Participant
MarineParents.com, Inc.
PO Box 1115
Columbia, MO 65205
Phone (573) 449-2003
Copyright © 2003-14 MarineParents.com, Inc. ~ All Rights Reserved Worldwide
MarineParents.com is an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) public charity,
a Marine Corps Charity Partner, and Official Marine Corps Trademark Licensee.
Site Map   |   Statements of Use   |   Outreach Programs   |   Join Team Marine Parents
Neither the United States Marine Corps
nor any other component of the
Department of Defense has approved,
endorsed, or authorized this service.