MarineParents: Marine Family Network (MFN)

An Outreach Program of MarineParents.com

This topic has been created for members who enjoy round-the-clock chatting about “this ‘n that”.

The last few posts from the comments section have been copied here so that everyone can pick up right where they left off.

Views: 329649

Replies to This Discussion

I am. It will be small, but BIG!!!

Willow or Dianne,  question for you. I know you only have cats not dogs but thought maybe you'd have a suggestion.  My dog, a collie, got into burdocks. I cut all of them out of her hair but her tail is still full of them. Someone I know who owns horses says she rubs baby oil in the horses tails and then combs it out with a wide toothed comb.

Well I have a friend that uses spray in detangler like you would use on little kids.

Swears by it. He has a collie & Sampson's fur is always soft & shiney, and the dog likes to raom the woods.

Dianne, thanks. I didn't even think of that. We've got detangler in the house that I use for my boyfriends daughters hair. I'll try it.

My dog doesn't get off leash much. He's part bloodhound & he would be gone if he caught a good scent. lol

Good morning ladies & Happy Red Friday! 49 and raining right now. Supposed to clear up and get up to 68. Have my Dr's appt this a.m. and an errand to run on the way home. Will do laundry tomorrow. Fun, fun, fun, big smiles, lol.

Morning Robert! It a cold rainy 41 here, only going to 44. My schedule got changed so I'm working tomorrow night and not tonight. So I have the whole day free with nothing planned. Going to go more work on readying the house for Erik and Wakana.

hello Willow! glad you have the day and night off. What exactly are you doing to prep the house for Erik and Wakanas homecoming?

Ummmm page turn?

Took a minute for your post to show. I was using his bedroom for storage. Got to find places for stuff. Also need to clean the floors, and generally get the house clean and organized. I also need a sunny day off to make a dunk run.

Ahhh, okay now I gotcha. Ill be doing the cleaning in November to prep for Seans homecoming in December. Have to move a lot of stuff from the two bedrooms up into the attic. And probably have the master bedrooms carpet professionally cleaned.

RSS

Receive our Newsletter

Receive our Newsletter!
Enter your email:

Click for Archive Newsletters

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Starts with June 2016 and includes every month through June 2017. 

Alert us to Content Violations

Let us know if you find content

that may not comply with

The Guidelines or Terms of Use

Click to report.

Group Categories

Join several groups! Select from categories that meet your needs or match your Marine's career:

Our Fallen Heroes

Please take a moment to honor our Fallen Marines. Click here to visit the condolence forum.

Click here to learn more ways to support Gold Star Families or if you are a Gold Star Family.

MARINEPARENTS.COM

HELP & INFORMATION LINKS

MarineParents.com:

The Marine Corps:

About Deployment:

WHATSAFTERBOOT.COM

A few KEY LINKS for After Boot parents:

RecruitParents.com

HELP & INFORMATION LINKS
(links open in a new window by clicking "GO!" button below)

RecruitParents.com:

General Information:

Recruit Training:

Family Day & Graduations:

After Boot Camp:

Additional Resources:

© 2017   Created by Marine Parents Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The Care Package Project
Care Package Project™
Purple Heart Hero Support
Purple Heart Hero Support™
Operation PAL
Operation PAL ™
Gold Star Family Support
Gold Star Family Support™
Combat Recovery
Combat Recovery™
After the Corps
After the Corps ™
Gold Star Luminary
Luminary Initiative
Marine Parents Combined Federal Campaign #57100 Show Me Heroes Hiring Veterans in Missouri Capital One Visa Card and Marine Parents Supporting Our Troops MarineParents.com is a Marine Corps Charity Partner Eleven Years of Service to Marines and their Families Shop for Marine Corps items at the EGA Shop IBM and Marine Parents Partnership in Charity AmazonSmile and Marine Parents Charity MarineParents is a Guidestar Exchange Gold Participant
MarineParents.com, Inc.
PO Box 1115
Columbia, MO 65205
Phone (573) 449-2003
Copyright © 2003-14 MarineParents.com, Inc. ~ All Rights Reserved Worldwide
MarineParents.com is an IRS-approved 501(c)(3) public charity,
a Marine Corps Charity Partner, and Official Marine Corps Trademark Licensee.
Site Map   |   Statements of Use   |   Outreach Programs   |   Join Team Marine Parents
Neither the United States Marine Corps
nor any other component of the
Department of Defense has approved,
endorsed, or authorized this service.